Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Credit Cards
- https://my.ucf.edu – E-Check or Credit Card
- A nonrefundable $10.00 convenience fee will apply per transaction
- Payments made at any time on day of the published fee payment deadline through
11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time will be considered on time.
- E-Pay Process:
Mailed payments (Please do not send cash)
- Sign in the myUCF portal as usual then click on the link for Student Self Service;
this will open your Student Center page. Use the right scroll bar to scroll to the
Finance section. You will find a section for Student Accounts.
- Click on the link for the Fee Invoice. Select the current term (i.e. Sum 2011,
Fall 2011, or Spring 2012). The Fee Invoice will provide you your schedule, the
charges, the Amount Due and deferrals.
- Write down the Amount Due as you will need that amount once you are on the E-Pay
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link to Due Charges/E-Pay.
Enter Payment Amount in the empty box next to the actual
- Click on Continue and then follow the Payment Gateway
instructions for the method of payment.
- Include student’s name and PID# on checks or money orders (make check payable
to University of Central Florida)
- Address payments to:
University of Central Florida
Student Account Services
P.O. Box 160115
Orlando, FL 32816-0115
Cash payments are no longer accepted.
A mandatory, nonrefundable $10 convenience fee will be charged each time a student
chooses to pay tuition or other state-mandated fees through E-Pay (see
E-Pay Process above.)
The UCF Main Campus provides various payment stations on campus for on-line payments.
A 24-Hour Night Depository Drop Box is located at
Millican Hall (MH) near the Reflection Pond entrance. Call (407) 823-2433
for office hours and additional payment options.
Call respective campus for office hours and payment options.
Brevard Campus (BCC Cocoa Campus) – (321) 433-7615
Daytona Beach – (386) 506-4073
Palm Bay – (321) 433-5187/5188
Rosen College – (407) 903-8187
For additional Fee Payment Policies refer to the
Student Accounts Information
section of this website or the UCF Student Account Services website at