Faculty and Staff Training
UCF employees may register via the myUCF portal. Go to https://my.ucf.edu and follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the myUCF portal using your PID and myUCF password
- On the myUCF menu select Employee Self Service
- Next select Learning and Development
- Then select Request Training Enrollment
- Choose one of the four search methods to continue the enrollment process
- Once you submit the training request, you should receive an email confirming your enrollment. The email will be sent to the primary email address indicated on your Personal Information Summary page in Employee Self Service.
Student Records online courses are provided using the Webcourse delivery platform. You will be granted access to the course as soon as the Registrar's Office receives authorization. At that time, you may access the online course through myUCF by clicking the "Online Course Tools" tab. The course is available by clicking on the hyperlink "Access Webcourses@UCF".
To assist you in the enrollment process, more instructions are available in the Employee Self Service User Guide.
- SR FERPA Training (course number SR100W) Webcourse
(All of the following courses require approval from your PeopleSoft Student Records Security Authorizer to complete enrollment.)
- SR Inquiry 1 (course number SR201W) Webcourse
- SR Inquiry 2 (course number SR202W) Webcourse
- SR Schedule of Classes (course number SR300C) Classroom
- SR Registration Enrollment (course number SR310C) Classroom
- SR Permission Numbers (course number SR311C) Classroom
- SR Prerequisites 8.9 (course number SR312C) Classroom
If you are encountering problems registering for any Student Records class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.